1. Terms:By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License a.Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Cardioventis web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
i.modify or copy the materials;
ii.use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
iii.attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Cardioventis web site;
iv.remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials;or
v.transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server. b.This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Cardioventis at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
3. Disclaimer a.The materials on Cardioventis web site are provided “as is”. Cardioventis makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Cardioventis does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
4. Limitations In no event shall Cardioventis or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Cardioventis Internet site, even if Cardioventis or a Cardioventis authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata The materials appearing on Heart Staple web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Cardioventis does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Cardioventis may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Cardioventis does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
6. Links Cardioventis has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Cardioventis of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law Any claim relating to Cardioventis web site shall be governed by the laws of CANADA without regard to its conflict of law provisions and General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
1.1 This blog is a sponsored blog created or supported by a company, organization or group of organizations. This blog does not accept any form of cash advertising, sponsorship, or paid topic insertions. However, we will and do accept and keep free products, services, travel, event tickets, and other forms of compensation from companies and organizations. This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
1.2 The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. The owner(s) of this blog would like to disclose the following relationships with Cardioventis Inc. These are companies, organizations or individuals that may have a significant impact on the content of this blog.
1.3 There may be Web sites linked to and from this site that are operated or created by or for organizations outside of the Blog. Those organizations are solely responsible for the operation and information (including the right to display such information) found on their respective Web sites. The linking to or from this site does not imply on the part of the author any endorsement or guarantee of any of the organizations or information or products (including the right to display such information) found on their respective Web sites.
1.4 The author does not assume and is not responsible for any liability whatsoever for the linking of any of these linked Web sites, the operation or content (including the right to display such information) of any of the linked Web sites, nor for any of the information, interpretation, comments or opinions expressed in any of the linked Web sites. Any comments or inquiries regarding the linked Web sites are to be directed to the particular organization for whom the particular Web site is being operated.
1.5 We continuously work to improve this Site to better meet your needs and accomplish the goals of this Site. We appreciate your suggestions and comments about this Site. We may use such suggestions and comments to improve this Site. For any such suggestions and comments you post or send us by any means that we use, you agree to give to us a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual license, with the right to sub license, reproduce, distribute, transmit, create derivative works of, and publicly display any such materials and other information. You agree that you will take no action against us for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right in your communication to us. This does not apply to patient identifiable health information.
1.6 The blog, in no way, is intended to represent the views of employer and associates always. We don’t even agree with some of the examples that we post in here. It is a blog. It is a Customer Management Service. That is all the function.
1.7 Advertising: We are currently not accepting advertisement from third party sources.
1.8 Opinions: The commentary contained in this site is solely personal opinion of people writing it and sometimes of the company. It is a snapshot in time. We reserve the right to change our minds. Opinions change. Posts from the past should not be construed to reflect our present opinions or views.
1.9 Comments: Public are invited, and encouraged, to post their comments in this blog. We reserve the right to delete any comments that are spam, vulgar, abusive and/or express any racial/ethnic/gender/religious bias. Offensive comments will not be tolerated. There may be other examples, too. Please, just play nice and be respectful of others.
1.10 Email: we reserve the right to post the contents of any email received in reference to this site and to identify the sender. We reserve the right to keep any email sent to us on a per-case basis, along with all information contained within the email.However,we will not sell your email to any other third party or disclose any information.This will be done only in exceptional cases if a law of the land warrants such information for legal purposes.
1.11 Medical Disclaimer The main function of this blog is it should be used for information purposes only and is in no way intended to be a substitute for medical consultation with a qualified medical professional.The commentary contained in this site is solely personal opinion of people writing it . It is a snapshot in time. We reserve the right to change our mind. Opinions change. Posts from the past should not be construed to reflect our present opinions or views.